Thursday, July 26, 2012

Doris and Mona Put a Hot Air Balloon On It (As Related by Wes Anderson) by Alex and Allison

Doris and Mona is a segment brought to you by Alex and her friend Allison and accessories and props from the store they work at. These are the displays they make, and these are their stories. 

Act I

Doris: Are they still following us?

Mona: Goddammit. Yes.

Doris: We should have taken the pontoon.

Mona: Ab absurdum (trans.: to the absurd)

Act II

Mona: You know I am your mother. Biologically speaking.

Doris: I suspected. You would always make sure I had breakfast. But then you seduced my college boyfriend. Vikram Guggenheim.

Mona: I should have told you sooner.

Act III

Mona: I hate air balloons.

Doris: We should have taken the colonel's pontoon.

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Kisses Over Babylon

Powered by mp3skull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment