Friday, April 6, 2012

Great Friday by Rebekah Hakkenberg


A day off is a gift, a gift of time and I am not going to waste it. This is what I plan to do today:

1) Organize my kitchen cupboards
2) Laundry
3) Taxes
4) Go for a run

This is what I will probably really actually do today:

1) Read this interview with Aziz Ansari on Grantland. Because:

a) Aziz Ansari
b) Grantland
c) James Franco's having a party at his house, and the Apocalypse starts happening.

2) Look at guys in bowties

3) Read James Crumley's Last Good Kiss, which I found at a used book store this week (Vintage Contemporaries FTW!)


4) Maybe, MAYBE take up macrame.

1 comment:

  1. Can you please move the macrame up the list? Please? Our ferns demand macrame to hang in! It sounds like you've already read the Aziz Ansari interview and have probably already spent some time looking at bow-tied fellows.

    ps I love that picture almost as much I love the Shaq/panda one.

    ReplyDelete